We understand that your pet means the world to you. That’s why we will provide your pet with comprehensive and high quality veterinary care. We emphasize outstanding client service and patient care in all that we do. At Seminole Trail Animal Hospital, our goal is to offer the best medical and surgical care available for your pet.
Since 2000, Seminole Trail Animal Hospital has provided medical and wellness healthcare to pets in Winter Springs and the surrounding Central Florida area. We provide examinations, radiographs, laboratory testing, dental cleanings, boarding, surgery, laser therapy, and vaccinations for our patients. We maintain an in-house and online pharmacy to provide your pet with all his/her medical and dietary needs.
We invite you to explore our website to get to know us better. If you’d like to have a tour of the hospital and meet our team in person, please feel free to call us at 407-366-4486. We look forward to meeting you and your pet!
We are looking for someone with excellent people skills who loves animals. We want our next veterinary technician to possess leadership qualities making him/her an excellent example for others to follow as well as being able to teach various skills and share knowledge with coworkers. We need someone who is able to work both individually and within the team. Someone who is observant and notices details would be greatly appreciated. This person should be very dependable and prompt in reporting to work each day. Experience with monitoring anesthesia for dentals and surgical procedures is a must.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide nursing care to hospitalized patients
- Administer treatments to and monitor status of hospitalized patients
- Monitor and recover anesthesia patients
- Assist doctors during surgery
- Administer injections and perform venipuncture
- Place and maintain intravenous catheters
- Fill prescriptions
- Set up and read various laboratory tests
- Restrain patients during exams, treatments, procedures, etc.
- Educate clients on pets health care needs
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Training of staff
- Inventory maintenance
- Lab machine maintenance
- Anesthesia machine maintenance and care
- Dental machine maintenance and care
*The above list is not all-inclusive as various tasks and job responsibilities may be added or charged from time to time.